Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Sunday, September 13, 2009

brotha drama. Again.

This blog is about a relatively pleasant brother of mine who is six years old. I tried to hug him today and he PUSHED me away. Excuse me little brother, but I think after six LONG years of suffering and sacrifice that I should be able to hug the little bugger. After all I had to go through torturous experience such as, oh I don't know, POTTY TRAINING. Sheesh. Is that what you really want little bro? FINE. No more hugs and kisses and when u get old and ur all alone in life don't blame me. God, little brothers are such traitors.

1 comment:

  1. Too bad for you, i really feel sorry, I just asked Sero for a hug he gave me one and a kiss too and he asked for a kiss in return! I was surprised, but hey i won't argue with him :P

    ReplyDelete