Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Monday, September 7, 2009

My brother is a ...

Why is is that when a younger sibling makes a STUPID mistake like , I don't know, slamming the refrigerator door so hard that it tips a cup full of hibiscus tea all.over. the. clean. refrigerator, the eldest is the one who has to pay the consequence? Huh? Yeah, my idiotic twelve year old brother was in SUCH a hurry today to stuff his little face with food that he tipped over red hibiscus tea that dripped all the way to the bottom of the WHITE refrigerator and onto the floor. Guess who had to stay and help him push the refrigerator around and "show" him how to clean up the mess? ME. guess who had to stay around while his royal highness escaped to the bathroom several times so he wouldn't finish his stupid chore?ME And guess who had to put up with my mom's "inquiries" as to why my lazy bum of a brother still hadn't finished cleaning up? Moi, of course.

Moral of the story: disown your younger siblings. Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I commented on mist of your writings but for some reason it didnt show, so ill just repeat what i wrote.

    You said young siblings should be disowned right? I think older siblings should be disowned just as much as younger ones should... But i couldnt have agreed more non-the less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Especially if the older sibling acts like the younger one.

    ReplyDelete