Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bonjour!!!!

It has been too long my friends. Despite the fact that my very dear cousin, Lubna, requested MONTHS ago that I restart my blog I am ashamed to say that I was too dang lazy to do it. Unfortunately the events of the past four months have forced me to examine myself, my country, and my people and I feel like if I don't get my thoughts out to the world I shall explode. I feel like I have aged so much and have even become a little jaded. I don't want to type about all that has been happening in Panama City, Florida aka the heart of the redneck riviera. I think I'd prefer to do a series of posts, but let's just say that I have come the realization that Muslims in America are facing a hugely miscalculated threat. Maybe I'm being a tad melodramatic, but I fear that maybe in ten years or so we could be facing a slightly similar situation that the Jews faced during the Holocaust. Like I said, I hope you stay around for later installments on what's actually been happening. Until then, Au Revoir. And as always remember: Kay is the word, Write is what I do, and B.E.W.A.R.E




         

No comments:

Post a Comment