Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Monday, August 31, 2009

Cobra starship has an ego the size of texas.


Okay. I'm going to admit it. I'm as guilty of singing along to cobra starship's song "good girl gone bad" as the next girl in line, but can I say that this song really irritates me? I have no idea why. Maybe it's the fact that the whole song is about driving good girls wild. Or maybe it's the lead singer's assumption that he can make all the good girls go bad. Well guess what Gabe Saporta, YOU AIN'T GETTING TO THIS GOOD GIRL. And I dare you to try, coz believe me by the time I'm done with you, you'll be sorry you ever messed with the good girls. There's a reason we're called good girls bucko, and it's coz no matter how many times egotistical little farts like yourself try to "get it on" with us we send you on the right track. mmhmm. you're an insult to womanhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment