Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Monday, August 31, 2009

Hillbilly Brian.

Ladies, Ima assume that you are ladies, I give you permission to pelt a certain someone with shoes. There's this...unsavory character in my Women's studies class. I don't know his name, but I shall call him Brian coz he seems like a Brian. He had the audacity to compare women to cars. And we ladies are certainly not cars. Would you like to know what this Mississippi pipsqueak said during class?? oh ho ho. We were talking about face lifts and why aging women felt the need to get them, when he said " Weill, I don't see the problem. It's like cars. When it gets old you trade it in for a new one." Cars? CARS? Is that the best you can come up with Brian. I'll show you cars. If women are like cars then you are like a garbage truck. And you know what else he said? We were talking about how back in the fifties, women didn't have much of a life other than being a perfect housewife who cooks while wearing high heels. And then he pipes in with the most inappropriate comment. "Weill I must be doing something wrong coz I want a girl like that. Har har." I'll tell you what you're doing wrong Brian, you're breathing and living. What kind of a woman wants to put up with your hillbilly accent and mentality? Huh? Maybe if you found a blind and deaf woman so she won't be subjected to listening to your idiotic voice and looking at your stupid face. There. Go throw shows at him. Stilettos if you can manage it.

No comments:

Post a Comment