Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I am Ms. Kay and I approve this message.

Bejesus!

I was randomly scrolling down my webpage when I happened to look at the upper left corner and found the most ridiculous ad ever. I am seriously ready to chop someone's head angry that this ad is on MY blog. I do not advocate it all! There's "Islamic Dating" and "Muslim Dating: Photos". What the Jahannam! Really? A muslim DATING website. They couldn't even have the common decency to say Arab Dating or Pakistani dating. Muslim Dating? Shame on you. Shame on you. Any of you guys think I'm over reacting? Gnaaaaaaarg!

P.S: If you're scratching your heads over my opening word, well I am halalifying the word Jesus as my roommmate requested. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. as-salaam aleikum,

    ohhh that is really bad!! AstagferAllah!

    by the way... how is Bejesus "halalifying" the word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twizzle, you mad me L.O.L for real. I let out the dorkiest giggle right now. Bejesus is halilfying the word because I am not saying the word jesus. well i just did but u get the picture.

    ReplyDelete