Kay is the word. Write is what I do.

Beware.







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Worlds Collide.

Well that wasn't the mos awkward experience. But then again I am just your basic awkward person who does awkward things. That is a defining characteristic of moi.

I was scrolling down my blog(again). I don't know why. Maybe I just like looking at it a lot, or maybe I'm proofreading my posts to see if I've made any mistakes. I digress, anyways, I was scrolling down to the post I made about the Palistinians' protest when this girl/woman was sitiing next to me and talking very ludly on the phone despite the fact that we're sitting in a friggin library. Well, she was talking about filling out an application of some sorts and my eye just happens to swivel onto her screen when I nearly had a heart attack. Right there on top, in big blue bold lettering was "Israeli birthright" and something about "Visiting Israel". I feel sorry for anyone who might have passed our two screens coz they would have been so confused. Imagine two screens side by side; one advertising "Israeli brithright" and the other talking about "Palistineans protesting while dressed up as the Na'vi from Avatar". And I am absolutely 100% sure that she saw my screen because of the fact that she was talking very LOUDLY in the friggin LIBRARY.

Thank god she left.

4 comments:

  1. oh wow.... what are the chances of that happening? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently very high. This isn't my only encounter with obnoxious zionists.

    ReplyDelete